Salads may not be your favorite, but there are ways to make them more enjoyable while still getting the nutritional benefits. Here at Sleigh Family Chiropractic, Drs Katie and Quintin Sleigh are committed to sharing new and healthy recipes with all. It’s time to make your salads worth eating! “Cookie + Kate” offers 20 epic salad recipes that may entice you. Recipes can be found here.
“This time of year, all I want to eat are big, fresh, colorful salads. I thought I’d round up twenty of my favorites for you all to enjoy.
I am so glad my cookbook is finally available, because I’ve had to keep eleven of my new favorite salad recipes secret for the past year. In the book, you’ll also find four of my go-to handmade salad dressings, side salad suggestions for each season, and a five-step guide to designing your own epic salad.
Remember, salads keep best when the dressing is stored separately from the rest. I like to make a big batch of salad and keep it in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes. Just drizzle dressing into individual portions and enjoy. What kind of salad would you like to see next?!
- Vegetarian Chopped Salad
- Chickpea Salad with Carrots and Dill
- Mega Crunchy Romaine with Quinoa
- Herbed Quinoa and Chickpea Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Greek Wedge Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Raw Squash and Feta
- Thai Mango Salad with Peanut Dressing
- Mayo-Free Red Potato Salad
- Anything-GoesKale Salad with Green Tahini Dressing
- Lebanese Lemon-Parsley Bean Salad
- Autumn Kale Salad with Fennel, Honeycrisp and Goat Cheese
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach Quinoa Salad
- Arugula, Dried Cherry and Wild Rice Salad with a Zippy Lemon Dressing
- Colorful Beet Salad with Carrot, Quinoa and Spinach
- Favorite Green Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pepitas
- Greek Broccoli Salad
- Ashley’s Sun-Dried Tomato Caesar Salad
- Colorful Chopped Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing
- Roasted Cauliflower and Farro Salad with Feta and Avocado
- Arugula, Carrot and Chickpea Salad with Wheat Berries“
Be sure to ask Dr Katie and Dr Quintin for some of their favorite salad recipes on your next appointment!